Mar-Val Food Stores strive to be good corporate citizens and caring neighbors in the communities they serve throughout California. Through corporate and foundation giving, campaigns carried out by its stores, local programs and individual employee involvement, Mar-Val Food Stores supports its communities and numerous non-profit organizations.
If you have a favorite charity or local organization that would like support, contact your local Mar-Val Food Store manager and introduce yourself. Your request should be made at least six weeks prior to the event to which you are seeking a donation.
The following examples highlight the type of organizations and events that Mar-Val may help sponsor:
Mar-Val usually does not help sponsor these organizations or events:
- Schools, especially grades K-12
- Local civic organizations (Lions, Rotary, Kiwanis, Women's Club, Volunteer Fire Departments, etc.)
- Community Partners (through the Mar-Val receipt program)
- Local sports teams
- Political related requests
- Requests from individuals